Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday for 1/25

I missed the last Word Count Wednesday because I was out sick, so I will be posting two today.
One for last week one for this week.


What am I working on?
Working on the experiments we have been assigned in class and attempting to keep up with all of my homework.

Total Word Count?
It's a secret. Mostly because I don't have the actual number.

How do I feel about the process?
Okay, I am having a hard time staying inspired right now because I am very busy. I have also been reading everything I can about what is taking place with the big Cheeto president and sometimes it gets me pretty down as well as distracted from my own creative goals.

What am I reading now?
Stephen King’s “On Writing” for class.


I wanted to point out I have gotten the blog to work on my computer by using a different internet browser, in case anyone else is still having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment