Saturday, February 18, 2017

Word Count Wednesday 2/15

Word Count Wednesday

By the time I start remembering to do this on time the semester will have ended.

What am I working on?
Still working on everything for class, my house assignment is due Wednesday so I am working on getting that finished up.

Total Word Count?
Still at between four and five pages worth of words, working on making the words work for the story. Quality over quantity for right now.

How do I feel about the process?
I feel okay, I am at a point where I am ready to work on something else so I am getting a little fidgety with the story I am working on. It is really easy to get the stuff written, it is hard to go back and edit to make everything flow correctly.

What am I reading now?
Still On Writing, going to start the other book for class soon!

1 comment: