Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Word Count Wednesday 3/8


Word Count Wednesday

I forgot. Again.



What am I working on?

Working on getting caught up on experiments! I have really great ideas I would love to share with everyone but I still need to actually sit down and put pen to paper.



Total Word Count?

I haaaaave…like three different documents I'm working on, does that count?



How do I feel about the process?

Doing okay, I would like to be working on more but as usual I had a lot of projects due around the same time and I get focused on one thing and forget the rest.



What am I reading now?

Reading both books for classes, also brushing up on fairy tales from around the world for an art project.

3 comments:

  1. Cool.

    Any unusual fairy tales to reccommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually learned about a lot of fairy tales I never knew existed before. Right now my favorites are "The Fool of the World and the Flying Ship" and "The Goose Girl" I'm not sure where they came from. I found one of them on a blog list of stories that deserve an updating retelling and the other a classmate told me about.

    ReplyDelete