Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Words on a Wednesday

Not sure what I should write about today, I am a bit burnt out. School has been keeping me super busy, I have filled out my giant desk calendar with all of the important dates. It is full (of fun?) but it is always neat to look back at everything and see how much I have managed to get done.

I have been filling the time playing Stardew Valley for funzies. I have also been learning to mod that, super cool to see it all come together when I do it correctly. Because of the way the game was made I can easily go in and adjust the art on my own or use adjustments other people have made. Check out my horse:
(http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/290/?  I found a link to the mod for anyone who plays)
(Skyrim in Stardew, whaaaaat) The author did an amazing job making Arvak in to a cute little sprite. I have been cobbling together different works that people have made to come up with my own listings and such, as I learn more and get everything together I am excited to change everything I can in the game just for the sake of doing it.

LETS SEEEE
I have started looking at laptops for school, that has been quite a journey. I am at the point where I am ready to be done with it and purchase one, but I also don't want to give away my money. It is a tool that I could really stand to have, but having money is also great.

I'm not really sure how to end this clearly exciting post, so I will leave you with this. My friend told me today about imagining the cast of the Lord of the Rings movies as Kiwi birds instead of people. Now that is all I can think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment