Monday, April 17, 2017

Word Count Wednesday 4/12

Word Count Wednesday

What am I working on?
Working on the next narrative, I’m stuck between finishing the one I turned in for the first assignment and starting another short story type one. I have also started the adventure story with the website we previewed in class. It is fun, but hard to determine what should happen next.

Total Word Count?
Not sure, I think I’m at about two pages?

How do I feel about the process?
Feeling okay, I wish I had more time for all of my assignments, ahaha. Easter weekend really threw me off.

What am I reading now?
Still on the podcast kick. I tried a new one I didn’t like about historical stories, it wasn't bad just not for me. I think it was something like “history uncovered”?

No comments:

Post a Comment